Gasthof zum Bad
Hans Häge e.K.
Add Review about Langenau
Phone: +49 7345 96000
Fax: +49 7345 960050
Economic identification number
Tax NR. 8845505722
VR Bank Ulmer Alb e.G. Langenau, Germany
IBAN DE05 6306 1486 0460 4640 00
Sparkasse Ulm, Langenau
IBAN DE07 6305 0000 0003 7548 10
Supervisory authority Responsible district court: Ulm / Donau
General terms and conditions for the hotel accommodation contract (AGBH)
I. Scope of application
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation, as well as all other services and deliveries of the hotel (hereinafter referred to as the hotel) provided to the customer.
2. The subletting or further leasing of the rooms provided and their use for purposes other than hotel accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel, whereby § 540 para. 1 sentence 2 BGB (German Civil Code) is excluded, as long as the customer is not a consumer.
3. The customer's terms of business shall only apply if this has been expressly agreed in writing beforehand.
II. Conclusion of contract, partner, limitation
1. The contract is concluded by acceptance of the customer's request by the hotel. The hotel is free to confirm the room booking in writing.
2. Contractual partners are the hotel and the customer. If a third party has ordered the customer, he / she is liable to the hotel as a joint and several liability for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract, provided the hotel has received a corresponding declaration from the third party.
3. All claims against the hotel become statute barred one year from the beginning of the knowledge-dependent regular limitation period of § 199 I BGB. Compensation claims become statute-barred after five years. The limitation of the statute of limitations does not apply to claims based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the hotel.
III. Services, prices, payment, offsetting
1. The hotel is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer and to provide the agreed services.
2. The customer is obligated to pay the prices of the hotel which have been agreed upon or agreed upon for the room transfer and the additional services used by him. This also applies to the services and expenses of the hotel to third parties caused by the customer.
3. The agreed prices include the respective statutory value-added tax. If the period between the conclusion of the contract and the fulfillment of the contract exceeds 4 months and the price generally calculated by the hotel for such services exceeds the contractually agreed price, it may increase by a maximum of 5%.
4. The hotel can also change the prices if the customer wishes to make changes to the number of rooms booked, the hotel's service or the duration of the guests' stay, and the hotel agrees to this.
5. Invoices of the hotel or due date are payable within 10 days of receipt of the invoice without deduction. The hotel is entitled to make accrued claims at any time due and to demand immediate payment. In the case of a delay in payment, the hotel is entitled to charge interests of 8% or, in the case of legal transactions in which a consumer is involved, 5% above the respective base rate of the Deutsche Bundesbank. The hotel reserves the right to prove higher damages.
6. The hotel is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit upon conclusion of the contract or afterwards, taking into account the legal provisions for package tours. The amount of the advance payment and the payment dates can be agreed in writing in the contract.
7. The customer can only offset or reduce a claim of the hotel with an undisputed or legally binding claim.
IV. Cancellation by the customer (cancellation, cancellation) / non-use of the hotel services (no show)
1. A withdrawal of the customer from the contract concluded with the hotel requires the written consent of the hotel. If this is not done, the agreed price from the contract shall be payable even if the customer does not make use of contractual services. This does not apply in the case of a breach of the hotel's obligation to take into account the rights, legal interests and interests of the customer, if the latter is no longer to be expected to be bound by the contract or any other statutory or contractual right of withdrawal.
2. If the customer has agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer in writing to terminate the contract in writing, the customer can withdraw from the contract by then, without incurring payment or compensation claims for the hotel. The right of withdrawal of the customer expires if he does not exercise his right to rescind the contract in writing to the hotel until the agreed date, unless a rescission occurs pursuant to Clause IV, Clause 1 Clause 3, withdrawal of the customer.
3. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the hotel shall charge the income from the renting of the rooms and the expenses saved.
4. The hotel is at liberty to impose a lump sum on the damages incurred by the customer and to be replaced by the customer. In this case, the customer is obligated to pay at least 90% of the contract